KSA Engineers, Inc. was hired by the City of Brady to prepare plans and specifications for the project, including survey and geotechnical, and assist the City in soliciting quotes. KSA provided construction administration.
At the time, the existing 16-inch aerial sewer line was approximately 400 feet in length. The total section from manhole to manhole was approximately 500 feet.
The project included:
- Completing improvements to existing aerial sewer line crossing running parallel to SH 87/283 bridge Design surveying
- Preparing technical memorandum after on-site survey and preliminary design
- Coordinating direct price solicitation process in lieu of bidding to expedite the project.
- Providing services on an emergency basis to expedite replacement of the old sewer line
- This project was completed 48 days ahead of schedule.